Wednesday 6 May 2015

Today's topic; gratitude.

Today I realised as I rode the bus home from school, that there isn't enough gratitude in the world.

I don't talk to my bus drivers much, but I enjoy the small jokes and talks we have. One of my drivers, an Irish guy, is always making jokes about how I'm the late one and how he's never seen be apart from my boyfriend. I love joking with him.
My other driver is a bit more grumpy, we've talked about how rude the younger riders are and how there's no thank you's.

So I always make it my mission to say thank you when they drop me off, and to say good morning when they pick me up. It isn't much, but it's more than the other commuters are giving.

Today, what I ask of you is to be grateful. If you catch a bus, smile and say thank you. If you ride a bike or walk, wave to the drivers who let you cross the road. If you drive, let the pedestrians cross if the road is busy and they don't have any other openings to cross.

Just a little bit of gratitude can go a long way, and it can mean a lot to people.

Like how grateful I am of you darlings, for fighting the fight and holding on. As always, I'm proud of you for doing a good job. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment