Monday 4 May 2015

Just one word of kindness can make a person's day. ♡

This isn't just for people who suffer though misery.

Everyone deserves to have something nice said to them.

Out of all my posts in my entire blog, I've only gotten one comment. I don't mind, I'm just happy that I can post my thoughts and feelings and advice.
But, this girl told me that my blog meant a lot to her.

That means a lot to me, knowing that I can help someone that might need it.

I had a friend once. We met at a Summer School program, where we got to attend a University for two weeks. He said, "Everybody, in their own way, is incredibly special. And a smile, and a few kind words, can mean a lot."
He was the sweetest little studmuffin I've ever met, and he's not wrong.

Today, I ask you darlings to say a nice thing to someone. You never know, it could be the one thing that made their day. ♡

I love you my darlings, I hope you all have a good day. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment