Sunday 12 April 2015

Why can't people be grateful?

I like to think I'm grateful for what I have.
I've lived in some pretty shit situations in my life. I've been homeless, lived in motels, jumped from different relatives houses for weeks, lived in single room houses and currently live in a house that could be sold from under me at any time.

I'm happy with what I have. I have four walls and a roof and I have food sometimes. Only when Mum has extra money and has already bought her daily alcohol.

There are things I would like to have, like internet and a working car and maybe some money to buy

But my family is never happy. They always want, want, want. They want an Xbox, they want a big house, they want computers, they want iPods, they want toys, they want everything.

I'm happier than the rest of family, and I'm on suicide watch.

Oh the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment