Saturday 11 April 2015

What is help?

Help. Verb.
"to make it easier or possible for (someone) to do something by offering them one's services or resources."

That is the exact definition of help.
Simple, right?

Apparently, not.

My Mother seems to think that she's helping me by belittling me, yelling at me, and acting like I'm the core reason why I'm depressed.
All I tried to do was ask her to have a meeting with my school about making year 12 easier for me, and all I got what that I'm "too dependant", "I never try to help myself", "can't do anything without being told to do it" and "too secretive".

I don't understand why she treats me like this when I ask for help. It's nothing that's going to effect her life drastically, so I don't see a problem.

What do you think, darlings? Am I being too dependant?

No comments:

Post a Comment