Saturday 11 April 2015

Humans confuse me.

Why do people go looking for fights?
It's not fair, and they fight over the smallest things. The worst part is, why are people so easily offended?
I get mistaken for a boy all the time because have short hair, and I think it's kinda funny. I hear my Mum argue with people over the phone because she jokingly said she'd marry her best friend.
It's not hurting anyone, it's just a simple mistake or joke, it doesn't need to get so far.
Sure, sticks and stones may break your bones but words can permanently scar you, but jokes are just jokes. Jokes that are specifically designed to hurt people are called insults.

Sometimes, people need to learn the difference.

If you struggle through this, I know those feelings. Ignore them, stop talking to them, or block them, their anger isn't worth it darling. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment