Saturday 11 April 2015

Things I like to do when sad. ♥

To help you get to know me, or to help you if you need it, I'm going to tell you what I do when I'm sad to cheer myself up. ♥

#1: watch anime.
Anime isn't for everyone, I know that pretty well. So, if you don't like anime, replace it with a tv show or movie.
I like to watch funny anime or something I can immerse myself in. Things like Kuroku no Basuket, Fairy Tail, WataMote, Hetalia, Death Note, Highschool DxD, anything like that.
(Yeah I said DxD, I'm a pervert and proud)
Just watch something you enjoy, and something you could never get tired of. ♥

#2: Make paper cranes.
I also know that origami isn't for everyone, but it's a very good brain exercise and I suggest everyone should try it at least once in their lives.
I first learned to make them after I read the book, 'Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes'. It's mainly a kids book. I was inspired to make them as a child, so making them when I'm sad brings back very fond memories for me. ♥

#3: Listen to music.
And I don't mean sad songs from Simple Plan or Evanescence. You can listen to them, but not the sad stuff like Welcome to my Life.
Listen to your favourite band or singer, but some of their happier works. I like to listen to Na Na Na Na or In The End or She's So Perfect or something like that. Anything that you're into. ♥

#4: Drink tea.
Yeah, not everyone likes tea. Maybe a hot chocolate, or coffee, or just warm milk. I think that a nice, warm beverage helps everything. I always drink tea when I'm sad, stressed, depressed, or anything negative.

#5: Talk to people who understand.
Not everyone has something like this, so that's when I suggest you talk to a professional or someone online who is going through the same thing. Stay safe online though. ♥
My person to talk to is my boyfriend, Nick. He was the one who took me to see doctors about depression and his family supports me for it. To be honest, he knows what I'm like when I'm depressed better than anyone else.
We barely talk about anything important, he just tries to distract me from my misery without triggering me. And that's all you need.
I'll always be here, if you need me to be your someone. ♥

Well, I think that's enough advise for the night, its getting pretty late.

As always, I love you darling and you're doing a good job. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment